the treatment in speleoclimatic chamberOver 250 million years ago waves of the immense Perm sea were slopping around from the Arctic Ocean to the Caspian sea of nowadays. During many thousands of years most beautiful layers of salts were encrusting - farraginous pattern of white, orange, all the nuisances of red and blue. Salt potash-magnesium layers underlay 230 meters deep under the surface. They are clean in terms of ecology and their compound is unique. Besides soda salt (in the form of halite mineral) they also contain potash salt (in the form of sylvinit mineral) as well as the majority of vital microelements in the form of micro intermixtures.
Natural elements are sodium and potassium chloride and also magnesium, sodium, bromine and more than 25 micro inclusions (that exceeds the quantity of elements in the compound of the Dead sea salts). These elements comprising sylvinit can affect the organism in different ways. MECHANISM OF RECOVERY is connected with the effect of hormesis by mild (on natural level) external impact of potash salt physical factors on the organism. That is the effect which brings along correction and fortifying of the organism immune defense.
Potassium regulates the blood acid-base balance. It contributes to elimination of tiredness, insomnia, xerosis, it activates heart muscular work, renovates forces after physical loads, normalizes blood pressure, helps to eliminate kidneys and alimentary tract malfunctioning.
|Magnesium contributes to bones forming, regulation of glia work, helps to get rid of irascibility, anxiety, head aches and frail hair, cutaneous allergy. Magnesium improves blood supply of cardiac muscle; therefore it's indispensable to elderly people.
Sodium is a vital intracellular element, contributing to blood pressure normalization, water exchange, activation of alimentary ferments, regulation of nerve and muscular tissues. Bromine allays nerve system well, contributes to central nervous system regulation, and has an influence on gonad and thyroid functions.
Clinical effects of speleo treatment:
Indications to Treatment in the speleoclomatic chamber
1. Bronchial asthma of mild and average-difficult course in a phase of remission or incomplete remission attached to pulmonary deficiency of no more than the II stage and pulmonary-cardiac deficiency of no more than the I stage.
2. Chronic bronchitis in a phase of remission attached to pulmonary deficiency of no more than the II stage and pulmonary-cardiac deficiency of no more than the I stage. Essential condition is that a patient mustn't have purulent sputum because in this case it is necessary to avert the infection in the medicative premise.
4. Chronic diseases of upper airways in a phase of remission and incomplete remission (at the absence of purulent rheums from nasopharynx).
5. Periods of conducting specific immunotherapy for allergic diseases of respiratory tract.
6. Atopic dermatitis not during the period of exacerbation or during the period of flagging exacerbation.
7. Neurocirculatory dystony with inclination to hyperventilation and moderately manifested vascular instability.
Contraindications to Treatment in a Sylvinit Speleoclimatic Chamber
1. All the diseases in the acute stage, acute infectious diseases till the end of the isolation period; chronic diseases in the stage of exacerbation and suppurative processes of any localization.
2. Psychic diseases (claustrophobia). All the forms of narcomania and toxicomania..
3. All the blood diseases in acute stage and in the phase of exacerbation.
4. Cachexy of any origin.
5. Malignant neoplasms.
6. Frequent and abundant hemorrhages of different origin. Haemoptysis.
7. Pregnancy in any period.
8. All the forms of tuberculosis in the active stage.
9. Exposure which was earlier got in a Total EED which exceeds the validated NRB (norm of radiation safety) - 1996/ 95.
According to the expertise by Russian Scientific Centre of Physiotherapy pr. N 2/301, September 22, 1997 - a SSC is recommended to be used in either prophylactic or medicative purposes to treat patient for pulmonary, otolaryngologic, cardiologic and neurological diseases.